CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Top 24 For 24

Di usia dua lusin lewat beberapa hari.Sebelum bulan Mei ini berakhir. Saya ingin menghadiahkan diriku “24 Lagu-lagu Terbaik Sepanjang Masa- Rosa.A version”

1.Reflection – Christina Aguilera
“Why must we all conceal
What we think, how we feel?
Must there be a secret me
I'm forced to hide?
I won't pretend that I'm
Someone else for all time
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?”


2.Half Life – Duncan Sheik

“before the truth goes back into hiding
I want to decide 'cause it's worth deciding
to work on finding something more than this fear
It takes so much out of me to pretend
tell me now, tell me how to make amends

3.Hamburg Song – Keane
“I don't wanna be adored
Don't wanna be first in line
Or make myself heard
I'd like to bring a little light
To shine a light on your life
To make you feel loved

No, don't wanna be the only one you know
I wanna be the place you call home"

4.How’s It Gonna Be – Third Eye Blind
“Where we used to laugh, There's a shouting match,
Sharp as a thumbnail scratch,
A silence I can't ignore,
Like . . The hammock by the doorway we spent time in, Swing empty,
don't see lightning like last fall when it was always about to hit me, I wonder

How's it going to be, When it goes down,
How's it going to be, When you're not around,
How's it going to be, When you find out there was nothing,
Between you and me, 'Cause I don't care,
How's it going to be"

5.Don’t Look Back In Anger – OASIS
“So I'll start a revolution from my bed
cuz you said the brains I had went to my head
Step outside, summertimes in bloom
Stand up beside the fireplace
Take that look from off your face
You aint ever gonna burn my heart out"


6.A Minute Without You - Hanson
"Cause when the minutes seem like hours and the hours seem like days
Then a week goes by you know it takes my breath away
All the minutes in the world could never take your place
There's one-thousand-four-hundred-forty hours in my day"

7.Numb - Linkin Park
"I'm tired of being what you want me to be
Feeling so faithless lost under the surface
Don't know what you're expecting of me
Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes
Every step that I take is another mistake to you

I've become so numb I can't feel you there
Become so tired so much more aware
I'm becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you"


8.The Man who Sold The World – Nirvana
"We passed upon the stair
We spoke of was and when
Although I wasn't there
He said I was his friend
Which came as a surprise
I spoke into his eyes
I thought you died alone
A long long time ago"


9.Unplayed Piano – Damien Rice feat. Lisa Hinnigan
“Come and see me
Sing me to sleep
Come and free me
Hold me if i need to weep
Maybe it's not the season
Maybe it's not the year
Maybe there's no good reason
Why i'm locked up inside
Just cause they wanna hide me
The moon goes bright
The darker they make my night"

10.After Tonight – REO Speedwagon
"Staring up at the moonlight
Looking up at the stars
I'm alone and I just want to be with you
But I don't know where you are

Maybe I took you for granted
So blind, I let your love slip away
Now I'm missing you so much I can't stand it"


11.Everlasting – Manic Street Preachers
“The world is full of refugees
They're just like you and just like me
But as people we have a choice
To end the void with all its force
So don't forget or don't pretend
It's all the same now in the end
It was set in a different life
Destroys my days and haunts my nights?"


12.Firasat – Marcell
"Akhirnya..bagai sungai yang mendamba samudera
Kutahu pasti kemana kan kubermuara"


13.Run To The Water – Live

"oh desert speak to my heart
oh woman of the earth
maker of children who weep for love
maker of this birth
'til your deepest secrets are known to me
I will not be moved
I will not be moved

don't try to find the answer
when there ain't no question here
brother let your heart be wounded
and give no mercy to your fear"

14.Unpreetty- TLC
"You can buy your hair if it won't grow
You can fix your nose if he says so
You can buy all the make up
That man can make
But if you can't look inside you
Find out who am I too
Be in the position to make me feel
So damn unpretty
I'll make you feel unpretty too"


15.The Hardest Day – The Corrs

"Never wanna wake up from this night
Never wanna leave this moment
Waiting for you only, only you
Never gonna forget every single thing you do
When loving you is my finest hour
Leaving you, the hardest day of my life
The hardest day of my life"


16.Kiss From a Rose – Seal
"There used to be a greying tower alone on the sea.
You became the light on the dark side of me.
Love remained a drug that's the high and not the pill.
But did you know,
That when it snows,
My eyes become large and
The light that you shine can be seen"


17.Home - Michael Buble
"And I’ve been keeping all the letters that I wrote to you
Each one a line or two
'I’m fine baby, how are you?'
Well I would send them but I know that it’s just not enough
My words were cold and flat
And you deserve more than that"

18.One – U2
"Did I disappoint you
Or leave a bad taste in your mouth
You act like you never had love
And you want me to go without
Well it's...

Too late
Tonight
To drag the past out into the light
We're one, but we're not the same
We get to
Carry each other"

19.Sway – Bic Runga
"Don't stray
Don't ever go away
I should be much to smart for this
You know it gets the better
Of me sometimes
When you and I collide
I fall into an ocean of you
Pull me out in time
Don't let me drown
Let me down
I say its all because of you and here I go
Losing my control
I'm practising your name
So I can say it to your face it doesn't seem right
To look you in the eye
And let all the things you mean to me
Come tumbling out my mouth indeed its time
Tell you why
I say its infinately true "


20.Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) – Greenday

"nother turning point, a fork stuck in the road
Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go
So make the best of this test, and don't ask why
It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time

It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life"


21.Ana’s Song – Silverchair
"Please die Ana
For as long as you're here we're not
You make the sound of laughter
and sharpened nails seem softer
And I need you now somehow
And I need you now somehow

Open fire on the needs designed
On my knees for you
Open fire on my knees desires
What I need from you"


22.Mahadewi – Padi

23.Feels Like Home – Chantal Kreviazuk
"Somethin' in your eyes, makes me wanna lose myself
Makes me wanna lose myself, in your arms
There's somethin' in your voice, makes my heart beat fast
Hope this feeling lasts, the rest of my life"


24.Te Busque – Nelly Furtado
"I've been high I've been low
I've been fast I've been slow
I've had nowhere to go
Missed the bus missed the show
I've been down on my luck
I've felt like giving up
My life locked in a trunk
When it hurt way too much
I needed a reason to live
Some love inside me to give
I couldn't rest I had to keep on searching"

1 komentar:

soeltra said...

yuhuuu..lagunya enak2, sultra pilih no. 1,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11,15,16,17,20,21,22,23.
ye....Hanson fans cha...
bikin aja tuh di CD, 100 everlasting songs by Ocha..hehe..